Welcome! Pull up a chair and chat with us about motherhood, being a business owner, favorite recipes and life in general!

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

And the winner(s) is (are)...

So, because there were so many entries- I couldn't bear to do just one winner!! We have a main grand prize winner, but I will be sending a little somtin somtin to 2 other lucky ladies too!!

Since I am somewhat computer illiterate, I couldn't figure out how to take a picture of the screen so that I could show you the authenticity of this little giveaway. I went to random.org and let it pick the winners :) So- if someone out there can tell me how to do that- then I will show you the actual pages where the winning numbers are displayed ;) (I still have the web pages open on my desk top so that I can post the pictures when I figure it out!!)

Anyway... drum roll please....


And the WINNER is:

Comment # 172 from "Life as Five"


Runners up who will be receiving a little something special as well:

Comment #105 posted by Whitney

and

Comment # 209 posted by Jarnet

So Ladies, if you would kindly email me your shipping information I would be most appreciative!! (lindsaybanner1 (AT) hotmail (dot) com)

To those of you that didn't win... check back here within the next day or so... this was so much fun- we MUST do something again.

1 comment:

Crawford Family said...

aw man! Congrats to those luck ladis!