Welcome! Pull up a chair and chat with us about motherhood, being a business owner, favorite recipes and life in general!

Monday, November 30, 2009

Back for a limited time...

Looking for information about our FREE gift with Purchase Promotion? click here or scroll down to 2 posts below this one...

For the last 4 months or so we have not offered any of our hair bows. I made this executive decision since my sister doesn't have the time to make them and I didn't have any time to do anything but the business side of Banner Boutique...however, because of the holidays and the numerous requests to offer them I will list them for the next few weeks. We will re-evaluate from there and see if I can keep up with making them or if we need to "take them off the market" again ;) Happy Holidays!!

No comments: