Welcome! Pull up a chair and chat with us about motherhood, being a business owner, favorite recipes and life in general!

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Hello!!






I know I don't have time to post all that I would like to post... but I wanted to pop in real quick just to say a quick *hello!* and share some fun pictures with you. These pictures were taken by the talented Stephanie Fisher at www.StephanieFisherPhotogrpahy.com. Sometimes I send out a few freebies here and there to some of my favorite photographers who have been kind enough in the past to share some of the pictures they get of cutie pies wearing our creations. It's a way to share great pictures with our customers and thank the many generous photographers for the gorgeous pictures they create!

I am still basking in the glow of Thanksgiving and feeling quite a bit of Thanksgiving in my heart. We were lucky enough to host almost all of my husband Mike's family here at our house for the holiday. They traveled here from Southern California and Las Vegas. I was so happy to have them come to us because in my last trimester of pregnancy I am really enjoying my own bed and not really enjoying long car rides. Mike and I love hosting family and friends in our home as well. It forces us to finish a few projects on the house that maybe haven't been finished yet, create fun meals together and truly just relax together despite the busy lives we all lead in different states.

I am grateful for a comfortable home that allowed us to all stay in one place. I am grateful for beautiful, sweet (sometimes naughty) children, I am grateful for a loving kind and sweet husband who works hard to be a good man in all ways, I am grateful for family and the love we share with each other despite our differences, I am grateful for opportunities that surround us to always improve and be a better version of ourselves.

I heard a great quote today that I must share!! It goes like this (not sure who said it):

"Don't ever let a problem to be solved be more important than a person to be loved."

With that, I'll leave you to enjoy the rest of your Sabbath day. I will be busily preparing for a church Christmas party I get to be in charge of (with a good committee thank heavens) this Saturday and trying to stay on top of the craziness of Banner Boutique- but most of all enjoying my family and remembering how lucky I am to have them!

Happy Holiday season everyone!!

No comments: