Welcome! Pull up a chair and chat with us about motherhood, being a business owner, favorite recipes and life in general!

Monday, November 30, 2009

new LOVE

*Looking for information about our current FREE GIFT WITH PURCHASE?? click here or just scroll down to post below this one :)





I have been wanting to make and list this item for months now but just haven't gotten to it! I knew I needed to add it to the shop for the holidays so I finally buckled down and made one to list. We have struggled to find the perfect "non-cheap looking" black flower to make into headbands, clips etc. All the black flowers we have come across have never met our quality expectations- so we decided we had to make one from scratch. This gorgeous taffeta rosette is what we came up with- and I love all of the color options available when you work with taffeta- a few of the color options are shown above :) It's nice when working with people for weddings or custom color needs to have a go to hair piece that can be made to match perfectly!!
Just had to share my excitement...
I know, kind of sad that this is what I get excited about- but this is my "thing" ;)

No comments: