Welcome! Pull up a chair and chat with us about motherhood, being a business owner, favorite recipes and life in general!

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Lucky Number 7!!

Hollie said...
My little girl would LOVE one of those adorable headbands(Okay her mom would since she is only 7 weeks old:)Favorite Thanksgiving tradition...eating traditional Thanksgiving food with my family and then watching my grandpa fall asleep on the couch while the rest of the family watches football...every year we take bets on how long he will last before he starts snoring away:)


I have been away with my husband on a little getaway to Utah... but I couldn't forget to draw the lucky winner!! Low and behold it is lucky number seven, Holli (see her entry above).

Congratulations Hollie!! Please email me your info to the email address listed on my sidebar ;)

Thank you to all that entered- you know we will have to do more giveaways throughout the Holidays- so keep checking back!



I LOVED reading all of your Thanksgiving traditions!! SO FUN!! A lot of them reminded me of my own family- in fact, I will be posting about some of them when I get back! I hope you are all enjoying this fun time leading up to Thanksgiving- I'm trying to just realx and enjoy (not think about how much needs to get done before Thursday ;))

1 comment:

Hollie said...

Yay! Just sent you an email with my info. I'm so excited, Thanks so much!