Welcome! Pull up a chair and chat with us about motherhood, being a business owner, favorite recipes and life in general!

Monday, January 11, 2010

I had to share...

I LOVE working with some of the amazing photographers we work with!! I am DYING that NONE of them live close to me!! I wish so badly I could have all three of these ladies take pictures of my new baby girl that is scheduled to arrive in about 4 weeks!!
I wanted to share a few recent photos they have taken with our headbands... I ADORE anything these ladies do! They have an amazing talent!
The first two (along with the other picture 4 down from here that got out of order ;)) were taken by the amazing Stephanie Fisher at www.StephanieFisherPhotography.com
The next few below were taken by Andrea Burns! LOVE these!! You can see more of Andrea's work at www.AndreaBurnsPhotography.com


And the rest... Kate Moss at Peek a Boo photos!! LOVE ALL of these too!! www.PeekaBooPhotos.blogspot.com









I could just stare at these all day...

1 comment:

Carly&Maddie said...

Today was the first day that I have checked out your store on Etsy and I have to tell you that your products are beautiful. I can't decide what to buy first. Also all the photography are works of art-unbelieveable. Thank you