Welcome! Pull up a chair and chat with us about motherhood, being a business owner, favorite recipes and life in general!

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Leap of Faith...??? :)

(this is my mom with my son Carson and niece Ella taking them on a joy ride during Christmas break)
As I sit at the beloved (sometimes cursed) computer of mine and try to get caught up on my personal blog, I realize I may never get things posted on the Banner Boutique Blog like I would like to. I LOVE to know about the people I buy things from on Etsy- to get a glimpse into their world, see what they are up to, see what they are doing, cooking, buying, enjoying, loving... I have had my blog private for the last year or so, but I am coming back around to the idea that the world may not be quite as scary as I sometimes make it out to be, my blog is pretty politically correct, and I have nothing to hide (I don't think ;) Anyway- since I can't always be totally on top of two blogs I am opening up my personal blog. This will make it easier to stay on top of my family posts and my "bidness" posts ;)
Anyway, come and take a peek into the crazy/wonderful/chaotic world of the Banners:
See you soon :)

No comments: