Welcome! Pull up a chair and chat with us about motherhood, being a business owner, favorite recipes and life in general!

Saturday, January 23, 2010

So much to say, so much to do, soooo little time!!





The countdown is officially on!! I have a c-section scheduled for Feb 11th. I thought for sure our little shop would slow down after the holidays!! Nope!! Just keeps getting busier and busier! I am incredibly grateful for so many truly wonderful customers who come back repeatedly and also refer their friends and family. There is no greater compliment to have people refer their friends and family. We are blessed!
I wish we could gather all of our customers together from around the world- truly around the world, and all bring our darling babies (wearing their darling headbands of course) and show our appreciation to all of you with a party full of cupcakes and fun!! I can't express the appreciation we have for our dear customers!! We are trying to get more help lined up so that we can offer another *thank you for your business* promotion!
In the mean time, I thought I'd share with you one of my most truly favorite little shops!! It's called- This Little Piggy Wear Cotton.
This Little Piggy only has 5 locations: Newport Beach, Santa Monica, Santa Barbara, Montecito, and to my complete surprise: Phoenix!! I didn't even know they had one here in AZ until I was typing this! Can you believe it!!?? (Guess where I'm going Monday?)
I first fell in love with this shop while living in Orange County. I frequented this shop often, especially when I found out I was pregnant with my first baby girl 5 years ago. I bought one of their layettes for her to take her home from the hospital in. It comes with a darling little long sleeved top, pants, matching blanket and matching burp cloth all made out of yummy organic cotton. So cute!! Kaitlyn, my now 5 year old, still has her little blankie. It now has many tears in it (she asks me everyday to get it fixed) but she loves seeing herself as a baby holding it and knowing that it has been with her her whole life :)
For Chloe (our soon to be baby #3), I purchased the layette in the red and pink pattern since she will be born 3 days before Valentines and got the matching shirt for Kaitlyn to wear to the hospital when she meets Chloe for the first time. This is officially a tradition (at least for the girl babies) in our family now! They do also have darling little prints for boys ;)
Anyway- had to share- people ask me all the time what some of my favorite places to shop are- this is for sure one of them!! If you don't live by one of the shop locations- lucky enough they have a website!
go check it out! ;)

No comments: