Welcome! Pull up a chair and chat with us about motherhood, being a business owner, favorite recipes and life in general!

Sunday, February 28, 2010

And the winner is....

# 20!!
Christa!! (Please email me at lindsaybanner1 AT hotmail.com with you shipping info so I can send the goods ;))
So sorry it took me a bit to announce the winner! We have had family in town... ;)
Also- there were a couple other comments I wasn't able to included because they were posted after 12 midnight PST- so sorry! But no need to fret... we hope to do another giveaway again soon!
And make sure you check back often as I will not always be announcing the giveaways in our Etsy shop ;)

2 comments:

Christa said...

YAY!!! I am so excited! Thank you so much :) My daughter is going to look so cute in these!

Aimee said...

Hey! I found you on Etsy and I LOVE your headbands. I am wondering if I buy one tomorrow if I will have it in time for my daughters first birthday on March 14?
Thanks!
Aimee