Welcome! Pull up a chair and chat with us about motherhood, being a business owner, favorite recipes and life in general!

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Could you just die....?

Andrea Burns, one of the amazingly talented photographers we work with also has been blessed with adorable children. One of them, Audrey, is pictured above. You have probably seen her in many of our pictures on Etsy. Since she was a baby her mommy has been taking darling pictures of her- with our headbands many times ;) -which has provided us with MANY adorable pictures to share on Etsy!!
Up above is one of the latest photos her mommy snapped of her. I am always so happy to see our headbands on her- in this picture both on her and in the darling picture of her up on the wall. It's been so fun to watch her grow through the cute pictures Andrea has taken.
ALSO- she won Pottery Barn's cutest Baby of the Month contest this month!! And to top it off- she was wearing one of our headbands in the photo. You can see it in the current PBK catalog (pg 116 I believe) or click on the words below and it will take you to the website.
Anyway...just thought I'd share :)
Check out Andrea's work here: http://www.andreaburnsphtography.com/
and check out her blog for the latest and greatest ;)
Thanks again for sharing your talent with us Andrea!!
4 more days until I get to welcome my newest little girl... ;)


2 comments:

Kristine said...

I saw the picture in PBK before I read this and I could have sworn that was her and YOUR headband! How wonderful. She is a beautiful baby.

kate moss said...

Wow that is so cool. She is one of the cutest babies I have EVER seen. How lucky to be an amazing photographer and have the cutest kid ever!
I want to see pictures of your baby. Where is your personal blog?