Welcome! Pull up a chair and chat with us about motherhood, being a business owner, favorite recipes and life in general!

Monday, February 22, 2010

New Products...

We are always adding new items to the shop- but sometimes it takes us weeks/months to get new items listed! I have LOTS of new things I want to list- time just hasn't presented itself yet ;)
I LOVE these pictures that one of our photographer customers took with our headband, Amy Columbus! She did a GREAT job! Thanks Amy! You can see more of Amy's work here: www.AmyColumbusPhotography.com *All of the pictures with a baby are courtesy of Amy in this post ;)
If you are wanting to order any of them items you see here but don't see them in our shop yet- just send me a convo through Etsy and I can get pricing for you and list it in the shop- it might take me awhile to get all of these listed in the shop... ;)


























1 comment:

Kimberly Shauers said...

Love ,love the things you guys make. I've come back for more, i love dressing my 7 month daughter (our first baby) in your asscories. I like both your new headbands i don;t think that i could pick one!! Their great