Welcome! Pull up a chair and chat with us about motherhood, being a business owner, favorite recipes and life in general!

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

AMAZING!

AMAZING is the word that gets used most as I look at the pictures Jessica Downey has taken for us these past couple months. She is the AMAZING photographer who took Chloe's pictures and she also just did a photo shoot with us last week.
Last week 3 of my favorite friends came to visit us here in AZ for their srping break! I had been needing to get a LOT of new products photographed for the shop and thought it would be great to not only get these products photographed but have my friends daughters do the modeling for us- it was a match made in heaven, new Banner Boutique products plus my friends and their darling girls! I was in heaven!!
Jessica Downey of Sierra Studios was the chosen photogrpaher because I have come to LOVE her work and she's always up for a good *challenge* (think 4 crazy mommies and 11 crazy children all running around).
Anyway- go check out a few sneak peaks from our session and give Jessica some love in comment form over at her blog!!! AND, if you are here in the AZ area you should DEFINATELY consider her for your next photo shoot yourself!!
click here to see the sneak peek:
HERE

No comments: