Welcome! Pull up a chair and chat with us about motherhood, being a business owner, favorite recipes and life in general!

Monday, April 26, 2010

time...

No time to blog! :( So much to do!! Just wanted to share a few pictures from the weekend- I'll be back to write more later ;)
We blessed my sweet Chloe this weekend...

uncle Brian brought Carson his own set of gold clubs...
here's the gang who came to Chloe's blessing...
I went to a cute baby shower for a friend- guess what she got for a gift!? I hope to be offering gift sets like these soon in the shop...

Here's Chloe ready to go to her first baby shower...
with the darling shoes that my new Etsy friend made for her...
and I have a TON of new stuff to list in the shop- hopefully today!
I'll be back soon to fill in the details :)
Hope everyone is having a wonderful Monday! Life is good!
XO,
Lindsay

No comments: