Welcome! Pull up a chair and chat with us about motherhood, being a business owner, favorite recipes and life in general!

Monday, May 17, 2010

I'll be back... :)

Just a little note to let anyone who cares (or who is trying to get a hold of me) know that I have been in South Carolina for the past few days and will be back next week :) Chloe and I accompanied Mike on a business trip out here. It has been so fun traveling up the coast- we started in Savannah, then on to Hilton Head, then Charleston, now we just arrived here in Myrtle Beach. I have LOVED it...lots of pictures...I'll share next week sometime when I get back. As much as I LOVE the Etsy shop- it has been so nice taking another little break... ;) Hope you are all having a wonderful week!!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

I care! :)I can't wait to check out whatever new items the store may have!!!!
Hope you had a great vacation!!!