Welcome! Pull up a chair and chat with us about motherhood, being a business owner, favorite recipes and life in general!

Monday, July 26, 2010

checking in...and new items!

Back where I come from (Southern CA), school gets out mid June and doesn't start back up until the end of August/beginning of September. Out here in the desert though- they do things a bit differently. School lets out at the end of May and is already starting back up in a week!! I have to admit, at the beginning of summer I was a little nervous and overwhelmed as this was my first summer with a child that had been in school full time and was now back to looking to me to keep her entertained all day every day. I was definitely stressed in regards to figuring out how I would be fully engaged with her and Carson and Chloe while keeping a semi clean house and running this business. Needless to say, a few things had to give- the house was more messy than it usually was and the business- well, I wasn't able to post on the blog and add as many new items as I usually do- but in the end this was definitely a great summer! In fact, I never thought I'd say this, but I'm actually a little sad that my sweet Kaitlyn won't be around all day every day. We finally got in a good little rhythm and balance of plenty of work time but plenty of play time!! I'm going to miss her being my little buddy each day (kind of).
Anyway- long story short- I haven't had a chance to list the MANY *NEW* items I have for the shop!! I've had so much fun putting them on Chloe but have yet to get them in the shop!! ;) I'm nervous to put them on here without the watermark (since we've had a few problems with people stealing our photos) but there just isn't time for it all- so oh well!! There are a lot of pictures of some and not as many shots of others- I didn't have time to sort through them etc- I'm just literally throwing them up here for those of you that have been asking/waiting (begging) me to get my butt in gear and list them! Some of these are limited so if you want some of them before I get a chance to list them in the shop go ahead and email/convo me and I can set up the listing for you.
***ATTENTION***All content including Photography, Graphics, Product Design, and Ideas are Copyright of Banner Boutique. PLEASE do not use any of it without express written consent from Banner Boutique.































2 comments:

smercerdiemont said...

These are beautiful! I see at least five that I love. Thanks for the new pics, can't wait to see them on Etsy.

Sierra Studios Photography said...

Oh my goodness, she's getting so big! And what a beautiful, sparkly, smiley face!!