Welcome! Pull up a chair and chat with us about motherhood, being a business owner, favorite recipes and life in general!

Friday, July 23, 2010

Chrissie Marie Photography!!

*Looking for info about our SUMMER SALE? Scroll down below ;)
One of my MOST favorite things is to receive gorgeous pictures that some of our amazingly talented customers take with our products!! I have SO many pictures I have yet to share with you- but I thought these pictures would be a great place to start!!
Christina at www.ChrissieMariePhotography.com took these!! Simply stunning!! I LOVE the whole set up- the vintage phone and the vintage camera with the vintage style headband- not to mention the outdoor shot!! Wow!!
Go check her out at her website (listed above) or her blog (www.ChrissieMariePhotography.com/blog)
Thanks again Christina for sharing!!




1 comment:

chrissiemarie@chrissiemariephotography.com said...

Thanks!! You make gorgeous headbands & I can't wait to get my most recent order!! You rock!! :)