Welcome! Pull up a chair and chat with us about motherhood, being a business owner, favorite recipes and life in general!

Friday, July 16, 2010

Summer Sale- EXTENDED- ENDS MONDAY July 26 at midnight PST!!

Many of you have been patiently waiting for a SALE!! It's finally here!! ;)
Spend $30.00 (not including shipping) and receive and item in our shop worth $10.00 or less FREE
and
Spend $55.00 or more (not including shipping) and receive an additional FREE item worth $12.00 or more (plus the FREE $10.00 item)!!
PLEASE do not *purchase* the FREE item/s. Simply list the item/s you would like for your FREE items in the notes to seller on your ETSY (NOT Paypal) receipt when checking out ;)
**Some items have limited quantities**
Happy Shopping!!
All pictures below courtesy of the fabulous Kate Moss at http://www.peekaboophotos.com/















2 comments:

Melody said...

Hey, I just wanted to let you know I think your work is beautiful and stunningly photographed!

Melanie said...

My cousins just had a baby girl July 23rd. My friend told me about your website! Are you still having your sale? I'd love to order a bunch of headbands!