Welcome! Pull up a chair and chat with us about motherhood, being a business owner, favorite recipes and life in general!

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Different Colors of Audreys...

Many people ask to see different colors of the Audrey headbands...so I thought I would post a few of the Audrey's we have done in different colors ;)
Above is an off white Audrey headband
Above: Salmon Pink and Sky Blue
Above: Silver and Black
Above: Purple and Bubble Gum Pink
Above: Light Teal and White
Above: Cardinal Red and Sky Blue
Above: Deep Turquoise
Above: Sky Blue and White
Above: All White- GREAT for Baptisms, Weddings, Christenings etc ;) Hope this helps!

2 comments:

Heather :: AFD Jewelry :: said...

I am in love with this! It would be so cute on my baby, Gianna!

Anonymous said...

I am also in love with this! Gorgeous. Will be ordering soon! thanks so much.