Welcome! Pull up a chair and chat with us about motherhood, being a business owner, favorite recipes and life in general!

Monday, October 25, 2010

And the winners are...

Comment # 104:

RobinGodwin said:

"Just "fanned" BB on FB! I absolutely LOVE your stuff...have 7 or 8 headbands for my little girl and keep on ordering...I'm addicted and would love to add those super cute lace leggings to my little Ella's accessories!

Comment # 80:

Jennifer said:I was intro'd to your shop a few months back & have fallen in love! I want one of everything (my husband wants to kill me, I'm sure!). I tell all my firends with girls that they have to check you out on etsy bc your stuff is too fabulous to pass up! Thx for all the great items!

Comment #71:

Susanne said...

I'm a fab on FB- love your goodies!


Thank you everyone for entering!! If you are one of the winners, please be sure to contact me by tomorrow night!! Send your address, etsy user name (if you have one) and color selection for the headband to lindsaybanner1 AT hotmail.com ALSO- be sure to leave me a comment here when you do so that I can double check my junk folder in case it went there ;)


ALSO- I have 2 sizes available: 2 pairs of the 0-9 months and one pair of the 9-18 months so first come first serve on the leggings ;)

3 comments:

Robin Godwin said...

Woohoo! I'm stoked that I won! I would like the 0-9 month leggings please.

Robin Godwin said...

Ok, sorry. I just read the rest of the post ;) I sent you an email.

Jennifer said...

So I'm slow in seeing this post...but, I emailed you anyway...just in case!!! :)
Jennifer