Welcome! Pull up a chair and chat with us about motherhood, being a business owner, favorite recipes and life in general!

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Fun Halloween Recipes...

Meringue Bones
Mike and I are going to a Halloween Party tomorrow night and I'm supposed to bring a dish to share. I was browsing through a Taste of Home Halloween Magazine my mom got for me and found LOTS of yummy ideas! I found most of them on their website too (click on the pictures to take you to the recipe! ;)
I hope to FINALLY decorate for Halloween today! We are seriously behind around here! I feel like going to bed... but the fact that my kids want me to do it gives me the motivation I need!!
PS- don't forget to enter out little giveaway going on here at the blog right now ;) Ends Monday the 25th ;)
Mummies on a Stick

Spider Web Candy

Eyeball Cookies

Pumkin Whoopie Pies

Carmel Apple Cupcakes

Carmel Apple Bites

Nutter Butter Ghosts

No comments: