Welcome! Pull up a chair and chat with us about motherhood, being a business owner, favorite recipes and life in general!

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Serendipity...

For Details about the current SALE ending Monday January 10th click HERE
Amanda, one of our fabulous customers who I mentioned on this blog previously here, sent me these photos. As mentioned in the earlier post about Amanda and her daughter Nora, we named one of our new headbands after Nora. Well, her son obviously could see how happy it made Amanda to put the "Nora" headband on baby Nora. So...he made his own version of the "Nora" and gave it to his mom! I had to share this sweet little story!! Here are more pictures of Nora wearing the Nora below ;)


Above: The artisan


Onto another little slice of heaven I just received. My sister Angela, also mentioned numerous times before on this blog (who works closely with me on Banner Boutique) was flying home with her family after spending 3 weeks in California and Utah for Christmas break. Her husband, Ryan, is finishing his last semester of periodontal school in Oklahoma. Needless to say, we don't get to see them near as often as we would like. Yesterday, right when I was getting ready to face the music and forge ahead into the dreaded laundry room, I get a call from Ang! She said they had luckily been bumped on their flight while on their layover in Phoenix earning them $900.00 of much needed credit through Southwest and convinced the guy to bump them all the way until the next day so that they could come spend the night with us!!! What a treat!! We were even able to get a last minute babysitter and go out to dinner and a movie together while the kids played their little hearts out at home! I love when little things like that happen!
Above: Sadie Lady and me
Above: Ang and Ryan trying to convince Ella to get out of the van...she was NOT happy to be going home after a 3 week fun fest of playing with cousins and grandparents!
Above: still not happy!
Above: coming, but not happy about it!
Above: I convinced Ella to take one last picture with me bf she left :(
Above: This is what it looks like to travel for 3 weeks with 2 kids. What troopers!
I am grateful for the serendipitous moments that seem to be sprinkled all throughout my life!!

3 comments:

Swirls of Happy said...

Love this!!!

Save the Date for Cupcakes said...

That headband is so sweet♥ Also~ I don't blame her for not wanting to leave!

*Seeing the headband on that "hardwood floor" reminds me of babies butts and splinters (wink)! lol...

The Harbertson Family said...

Ummmm...could my butt look any bigger in that one picture? Thanks for that.