Welcome! Pull up a chair and chat with us about motherhood, being a business owner, favorite recipes and life in general!

Monday, September 19, 2011

The BEST thing you can do for your kids...

 I'm sitting here trying to get through the hundreds of emails that still await a reply, get everyone and everything organized for Banner Boutique, get the kids clothes/laundry washed sorted, put away etc., plan out schedules, carpools, meals, soccer games, practices, etc.  The list goes on.  I'm sure MANY of you
know the endless list that precedes any out of town trip when you leave the kids behind.  And although it seems as if there is no way I'm going to be ready to leave on a trip with my husband while leaving my children and work behind, I know it is of utmost importance for our marriage and for our kids.  I do believe whole heartedly that the BEST thing you can do for your kids is truly LOVE and take care of your marriage, i.e.. your spouse. 

Via HERE on Pinterest

 So, although I feel completely overwhelmed, under-paid and over-worked, I'm going to go with the quote above and trust that Audrey Hepburn is right.  I'm going to plow through this endless list of to-do's and know that whatever I don't get to, well, it's not as important as spending some real quality time with my husband...HE is a priority.
Via my HERE on Pinterest

so for now, I'll leave you with a couple more of my favorite quotes...
Via HERE on Pinterest
Oh, and PS, I found this cute list of ideas to help me prepare for our trip!! Don't tell Mike :)

XOXO, Lindsay

No comments: