Welcome! Pull up a chair and chat with us about motherhood, being a business owner, favorite recipes and life in general!

Thursday, September 8, 2011

{The Shops} San Clemente Family Vacation Part 2

To get the details about the SALE, click HERE

Among the other things I love about San Clemente (and many quaint towns for the most part) is the small, non-chain, independently owned shops lining the street.  I snuck away with Chloe and Kaitlyn in tow to visit some of my favorites.  Here are a few pictures I snapped really fast- keep in mind I struggle in the photography department...I hope to someday take a class or two so I can get better- but hopefully these photos at least give you a good idea of all the treasures to be found!





















Can you believe I'm only through the first 300 pictures of almost 700 I took while we were there...I will have to consolidate the rest ;)

1 comment:

Oh Gorgeous Baby said...

Wow what gorgeous stores to explore.