Welcome! Pull up a chair and chat with us about motherhood, being a business owner, favorite recipes and life in general!

Friday, October 14, 2011

Another fun blog I love...!

Via
 It's been a hectic week around here!  The kids have had fall break this week which means my normal working hours disappeared for the week!  Thank heavens for Amy and the rest of the Banner Boutique team that keep things running smoothly during weeks such as this!

I wanted to pop in on the blog though and share another one of my favorite blogs I like to check in on every so often...
Via
This blog is called Simple As That...and it IS just that!  Simple!!

I love how everything on this blog is truly simple and fuss free!  Now, don't get me wrong...I love a good 'ol over the top party every now and then...but for the most part, I need my life to be simple...because many other things aren't so simple ;)

Click on over there and check it out!  She just posted this darling leaf garland tutorial you can make with your kids!!  My kind of craft!!

I am off to CA, yet again...but I hope to get to some blogging tomorrow...maybe Monday...we shall see!

Have a fabulous weekend!!

XOXO

No comments: