Welcome! Pull up a chair and chat with us about motherhood, being a business owner, favorite recipes and life in general!

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Pinterest...oh how I love thee!!

Via
 After doing so well to stay connected to the blog...I seem to have struggled this past week during Fall break!!  When kids are home...it seems near impossible to get to the blog!  I marvel at how so many of my friends not only live life but somehow find a way, every day, to blog life as well!! 
Via
 During fall break we enjoyed lazy mornings, just hanging around the house, visiting the park, and all the lazy fun things you do when there's no schedule to keep!  We also made a last minute trip to So CA to see family!  So fun!
Via
 So, until I can get to blogging lots of other fun things I need to cover here on the blog...I thought I'd show you a few of my recent pins from Pinterest!
Via
 There have been a lot of *not so fun/have to" projects on my to-do list lately, also including dishes, laundry...the regular not so exciting stuff ;)  Sometime I require a carrot in front of my nose.  Lately that carrot (luckily) has been the calorie free indulgence of Pinterest for 5-10 minutes before, during, or after I've completed one of my big projects.  Pinterest has been just the thing I need sometimes to *reward* myself!
Via
 I have been finding fun recipes to try for dinner group, cute clothing ideas for my during and after pregnancy body, visions of clean and organized houses that help me envision what I am sometimes trying to achieve in my own house (even if it only lasts for 5 minutes), decorating and party inspiration...anything that makes me smile!
Via
 So sit back, relax, and enjoy a little bit of happy....
Via

Via

Via

Via

Via

Via

Via
 XOXO,
Lindsay


No comments: