Welcome! Pull up a chair and chat with us about motherhood, being a business owner, favorite recipes and life in general!

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

{Show and Share} CAKE Blog...


Via
 Ever since I started Banner Boutique, I have been introduced to and stumbled upon MANY fabulous people. blogs, companies etc.  It seems that all of the creative type businesses cross over each other and mix together as we create fun photoshoots, parties, products....!  So- I thought it would be fun to start sharing with you some of the many beautiful and creative blogs I love to go to for inspiration!
Via
 First up is the CAKE blog!  I stumbled upon this darling blog several months ago!  I think what I love most about this blog is the simplicity in many of the parties featured.  A lot of the ideas and events featured onthis blog incorporate the idea of simplicity...something I as a mom can appreciate!
Via
 I wanted to share just a few of my favorite parties from the CAKE blog here...and encourage you to go check out the whole blog in its entirety!!  The first party featured above (and below) is the French Toast Birthday Brunch!  SOOOO darling with the candy eggs and bacon treats, french toast bar etc.!
Via
 You can check out the complete post and all of her darling pictures for this party HERE
Via
 Next up is this DARLING Goldfish First Birthday Party!!
Via
 Again, I LOVE all of the simple details!!
Via

Via

 You can check out the sull post HERE!!
Via
 Another party that I thought was SO cute and such a fun idea...a backyard movie party!!
 Again, such simple, fun details!!
Via

Via


Via

Check out the complete post and details HERE!!

2 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Love her blog! Yes, her parties are great. I hadn't seen the "Grab a sheet" post, what a clever idea. Makes you want to entertain doesn't it?

Lindsay Banner said...

Yes!! Live all of her ideas Jaqueline!!