Welcome! Pull up a chair and chat with us about motherhood, being a business owner, favorite recipes and life in general!

Monday, May 7, 2012

{Flashback} San Clemente, part 3

my favorite restaurant: El Ranchito
 It's been a bit hectic around here...I'll be honest...have I said that before!!?? We are in full planning mode around here...planning for summer, planning trips and vacations, planning Banner Boutique, planning house projects- you name it, it's happening here!
 As we finalize some summer plans, I thought I'd share some more of a trip we took last summer to San Clemente...
 these are pictures I took at their gorgeous farmers market!  You can see my other posts about this trip here and here








 that night the sunset was gorgeous...but what's new?

 the next day we went to one of our favorite local beaches...although word is getting out and our secret little beach isn't as secret anymore...I'll be back to post more about our fun adventures in the OC tomorrow...until then my friends!

No comments: