Welcome! Pull up a chair and chat with us about motherhood, being a business owner, favorite recipes and life in general!

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

{Random Wrap Up} Palm Springs Photo Dump

The Spa we got to enjoy at La Quinta- my friend Ashely "posing" in this picture to add interest ;)

 Last week I said I would be back to finish posting our Palm Springs trip.  It looks like we are officially in summer mode around here because it took me until this week to post ;)  Things during the summer will be a little more sparse here on the blog now that the kids are home full time and we will be spending time with friends and family...I hope to check in fairly often though!

Now that it's been a full week since we got home from Palm Springs...it really feels like forever ago!  It was such a fun trip- perfect timing after a very busy school year!  Here are the last few photos...in "photo dump" style!
Our chairs with my beach bag for the summer find from Target- full of books and magazines to read- my favorite!

LOVED this restaurant for breakfast, lunch and dinner!

the breakfast quesadilla...divine!

even the toast was served in a darling little wooden box!


loved the syrup dispenser

My larger then life hat

bright pink pedicure for the summer

YUMMY restaurant we stumbled upon for dinner on Friday

the desert was divine as well- served in a homemade candy shell!

went to one of our BIL and SIL's favorite restaurant in Orange County Saturday night; Shabu Shabu! so fun!

made a pit stop at the outlets at Cabazon...dangerous!  Got this chevron print dress...

the husbands; from left to right: My BIL Brian, Mike (my friend Ashley's husband, my Mike)

taking a few toiletries for the road...something I've done since I was a kid!

My traveling buddies were heavy drinkers stopping at every single Circle K for Diet Coke's...we then headed down to Orange County for our last 2 days...

I of course couldn't get through the trip without being pulled over by the police...awesome...just put it on my tab! :(

made a pit stop at my SIL's darling community garden...loved seeing everybody's produce!

here she is watering her garden with my nephew...I would LOVE to have a garden like this!  Someday!!


here I am doing my hair for the last time, Sunday morning, before I return to my regular life of pony tails and leisure suits...not much time to curl my hair every day in my *real life*

made a stop here for breakfast before heading home...love this place

while we were eating breakfast, we noticed this cute dad behind us, wearing his wife's huge Kentucky derby hat in an effort to shade the little boy he was holding in his arms...how precious is he!


a close up of one of the most delicious things I have ever eaten...sugar crusted blueberry muffins...delish!!!

I'm not a huge fan of gooey consistencies...but our friends ordered a slice of their famous custard pizza...they said it also was amazing!

made a stop here at my husband's favorite place on Balboa island

also stopped in at Along came a Spider in Newport Beach...LOVE their clothes for kids- I snapped some pictures of a few of my favorites




picked up our favorite sugar cookies at Dad's (frozen banana place) to bring home to the kids...

and we were off...headed back to the desert!
I miss it already!  Such a fun little trip!  Now back to summer fun with the kids here in AZ!

6 comments:

Christina said...

Ok, I love everything about this post! But I need more info...what store did you find that chevron dress and where did you get your darling sun hat! LOVE! :)

Katie and Luke said...

I LOVE pictures of food....and clothes! You're so cute.

Lindsay Banner said...

Hey Christina!! JCrew outlet in Cabazon- by Palm SPrings! ;) thanks so much!!

The Banner Family said...

When can we do this again?! Good job on the blogging- you're my inspiration!

Mark Rowan said...

When I came upon your site, I must say your webpage is really cool I just love the content, its outstanding ! I’m in a bit of a rush in this instance to completely read your blog but I have favorited it . I will be back when I free up some time. Bravo for a great site.

Herry jonson said...

Pull up banners are the ideal way to quickly erect a temporary or semi-permanent advertising display for your product or service. Use pull up banners at events and trade shows, or even within your office space to cheaply and non-intrusively add some branding to your space.
• Delivery timeframe: Five business days
• Size: 850mm x 2000mm
• Accepted file types: PDF, EPS, AI, JPG (300dpi)