Welcome! Pull up a chair and chat with us about motherhood, being a business owner, favorite recipes and life in general!

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

{NEW} Strawberry Hair Accessories and another Fabulous TomKat Party!

A few weeks ago I had so much fun doing a photo shoot with my friend Jessica Downey of Jessica Downey Photo and Kim, owner of The TomKat studio.  I had a lot of new hair accessories I needed to have photographed and Kim had a couple DARLING new party printable collections as well as new party supplies she needed to get photographed...needless to say, we had a blast!
 I got to design some new accessories to go along with one of her new themes, strawberries!
 The TomKat team, of course, put together a gorgeous display using many of their new products!!
 For all the details, be sure to check out Kim's full post HERE
 And to see all of our new Strawberry products click HERE

 This would be a GREAT party for any summer birthday!
 I even tasted all the yumminess you see here in these pictures...and they tasted just a fabulous as they look!
Thank you again to Jessica and the TomKat team...we had a blast!

1 comment:

Ali said...

I love the strawberry baskets, such a nice touch to the theme.